Privacy Terms and Conditions
- We will not sell your information to third parties.
- We will only collect information that is required for the purchase.
- We will use the information within SupplyWise to assist us to offer you exceptional customer service, by providing information to you that is relevant, useful and of interest to you.
- We collect personal information (name, email address, telephone number, address, etc) only for use in the sale.
- We use this information to process the order, provide you with the goods or products, invoicing, communication with you, record-keeping and for internal use.
- We also need the information to further investigate any complaints and queries that you may have.
- We may send you direct marketing for our goods and products being sold on SupplyWise unless you choose to opt-out of receiving such.
- We will not provide our vendors with all your personal information.
- We will share some information with third parties, where required e.g. in order to process payments, ordering of products and arranging for delivery.
- We will not resell your personal information to other entities.
- We will retain all information for as long as required, and comply with all data retention related acts enforced in South Africa.
- We will erase unwanted personal information securely and carefully, as and when required.
- We are not responsible for the privacy practices of our vendors.
- We use reasonable security methods to protect your information to encode personal information that you send to us through our Websites.
- Although every effort is taken to keep your information secure, we cannot guarantee that all transmission of information over the Internet is secure.