The SharpSense bin is designed specifically for Sharps disposal of insulin syringes. The 0.2L can be easily stored in a bag or pocket and is ideal for both personal and clinical use.
- Also, a non-return petal aperture ensures that once disposed of, sharps disposal waste cannot be removed and for more information about waste management and Sharps disposal try our expense and waste calculator.
- Puncture resistance base for added safety.
- In-mould label – offers permanent audit trail which cannot be removed.
- Flip top lid for temporary and final closure feature.
- Usable capacity to fill line: 0.17L.
- Class-leading leak resistance.
- Compliance: Complies with UN 3291, BS EN ISO 23907:2012 and NF-X-30-511 standard.