The GR8 Dispo knife is the fixed pin version of the GR8 range, that provides the safest type of protection with its finger-safe enclosed blade.
- Ideal for warehouse and distribution, picking and repack operations, shrink wrap, boxes, tape cutting, bubble wrap.
- As is virtually eliminates any chance of the user coming into contact with the blade and therefore significantly reducing workplace injuries.
- The safety knife is ideally suited to removing the packaging for all your warehouse and distribution needs.
- Prevents cut related accidents with pocket and finger-safe enclosed blade.
- Economical disposable option.
- Sheffield Stainless Steel Blade.
- Optional extras: COB-690001 (Blade change tool), COB-620010X10 (Blade with cutter), COB-630010X10P (Blade without cutter), COB-YO YO METAL (Heavy duty Yo Yo), COB-YO-YO (Light duty Yo Yo), COB-LAN (Flexible coil lanyard).
- What is the thickest material I can cut with the GR8? - Generally speaking, if the material to be cut will fit into the 5mm ‘finger safe’ gap, then the GR8 will cut it. However, users should bear in mind that if the cutting requires more than a reasonable amount of effort, then it is probably not a suitable item to cut using the GR8.