The GR8 Pro is a heavy-duty safety knife with a tough metal body, that’s suitable for the most demanding of applications.
- Makes light work out of cutting cardboard, shrink wrapping and strapping.
- An enclosed safety blade virtually eliminates any chance of the user coming into contact with the blade and therefore significantly reduces workplace injuries.
- Pocket and finger-safe – enclosed blade prevents accidents.
- Built-in tape cutter.
- Swift blade change prevents extended downtime.
- Optional extras: COB-690001 (Blade change tool), COB-620010X10 (Blade with cutter), COB-630010X10P (Blade without cutter), COB-YO YO METAL (Heavy duty Yo Yo), COB-YO-YO (Light duty Yo Yo), COB-LAN (Flexible coil lanyard).
- What is the thickest material I can cut with the GR8? - Generally speaking, if the material to be cut will fit into the 5mm ‘finger safe’ gap, then the GR8 will cut it. However, users should bear in mind that if the cutting requires more than a reasonable amount of effort, then it is probably not a suitable item to cut using the GR8.